The Start of Something New…

Changes are brewing on the blog!

Below are all the details, a lesson in following your excitement, the dangers of routines and ultimately giving yourself permission to expand.

Click below to watch:

Here’s a little preview of the mandala art I’ve been doing… I call this zendalaing ;)

photo (1)

It’s a combo of mandala art and zentangle and I’m excited to share more about it over the coming weeks.

It’s becoming a bit of a meditation for me. I’ve been listening to Earl Purdy videos while I draw. I’m kind of addicted.

As I mentioned in the video, more yoga videos are coming! Did you see the short clip I uploaded on my Facebook page? I just love sharing with you and want to create free yoga resources that you can use to create more peace and freedom in your body (and life).

Lastly, while I LOVE videos (and don’t plan on stopping anytime soon), I might start doing more writing too. We’ll see how it goes.

Oh freedom feels so nice…

What changes do you need to make in order to feel more freedom in your life?

Let me know about that retreat?!

With so much love,

Signature

Share the joy!

Have you done your Soul Workout today? Get weekly tips to create more peace (it's free!)

Comments

1. Jason Snell says

Oh Amanda, I appreciate getting my emails every week with the soul workout. I cant wait to see your smiling face and see the beautiful surrounding you place yourself in, that in itself is quite inspiring to me. I would love to come and meet you, but alas now is not the time, I need to find work. I have been overweight most of my life and always struggled with loosing it. I have lost 80 lbs in the last 1.5 years but am now stuck…I would be so interested in yoga. I have been feeling myself get pulled towards it.
    Again I (and i’m sure it is WE) appreciate all that you do to spread your gracious gift and outlook on life. Thank you so much for everything…with much love Jason…Namaste…

• Amanda says

Hi Jason! I’ve found yoga to be very powerful in my life. Hoping to have a variety of beginner and more advanced yoga videos so there will be something for everyone ;) Thank you for your comments.
      With love,
      A

2. Renata says

Hi Amanda!! Thanks for always sharing your insights and being authentic ! I really love your weekly videos and I get excited to watch them every time I see your newsletter in my Inbox.
    I was recently talking to my Reiki teacher about what you said, giving ourselves permission to expand, to change direction and try new things! It’s really awesome that you are feeling ready to explore more of your potential which I am sure will continue to inspire us!
    Thank you!
    PS: I would be interested in the retreat since I live in the Bay Area, let me know more details as your idea unfolds!

• Amanda says

Hey Renata! I was thinking people in the Bay Area would really be into this because I’m up in Tahoe, so it’s a pretty easy drive. I was thinking of maybe even doing just a low-key weekend getaway kind of thing. It’s still in the idea stage. Thanks for your feedback!

3. Jen says

Hi Amanda! Writing from Italy :)
    I am interested in a retreat in the end of August, when I return to the Bay Area if it’s not too late :)

• Amanda says

Italy!! Haven’t been there yet ;) Hope you are enjoying your travels Jen! Thanks for the feedback for the retreat, I’ll keep you posted!

4. Elizabeth Bloodgood says

Hey Amanda ! So much is happening! I am so blessed and grateful to have the support ( spiritual and financial) of my awesome hubby and 3 sons . I was able to finally leave my “job ” and pursue my sacred calling. I have begun the 7 month full time program at the Finger. Lakes School of Massage in Ithaca, N.Y. which is about 25 minutes from my house. Just finished my first week and have to say this school is like no other I know. A big part of what i want to do is work with Hospice – both the patient and their families in their time of transition. Blessings- Libby

5. says

Amanda,

I think in order to get into that consistent flow of life we need to be continuously changing and shaking things up.

You should totally read the book Flow. The author (he has a really long name) shows that that in order to be a flow state you need a strong sense of novelty, challenge or risk.

-Ben